Ack! Back to Reality Soon

>> Thursday, August 31, 2006

Looks like I still have a job. Yippee!!!! I went to the agency today to pick up a huge package that the school had sent there (since I was going to be travelling over the summer). I have a huge binder to read with all the school policy stuff in it. Just in case I thought I could do nothing for the next 4 days before I start... It looks like the school is quite organized. You're lucky if you get a map and a timetable in most schools, let alone a staff handbook that is colour coded! I even got a personal diary as well as a teacher planner. I am not too sure what the subjects Sr and Ps are that are on my timetable... hopefully something I can fake my way through.

3 comments:

Anonymous 7:41 a.m.  

If you need an out, you're still invited to the wedding! ;)

Sounds like this school is super organized. I'm sure you'll do just fine with your Sr and Ps subjects!

Kendra

Divinity 8:59 a.m.  

Not sure about Sr but Ps had stood for Citizenship (formerly known as PSHE - Personal, Social, & Health Education) at all my schools.

Kat 11:43 a.m.  

Hey D. Now that I have looked closer at the timetable, I realized that both the Ps and Sr are with the same form - 8A. I know I have a year 8 form so I figure that the Ps is PSHE. I still don't know what Sr is, but I hope it's some kind of assembly or else I will go mad with the same bunch of students for 2 hours in a row every week.