Misery in Paris

>> Thursday, May 31, 2007

I arrived in Paris with my foot still extremely sore. I decided to minimize my walking by taking the metro as much as I could. I also kept the day short yesterday. I went to the usual suspects... Notre Dame, Sacre Coeur, Arc de Triomphe, etc. I had planned to go to Versailles and the Louvre today, but when I woke up this morning, I knew I could not do it. I think I have tendonitis in my right foot. I did have problems with tendonitis when I was young, but not for years. So today I just took Ibuprofen, put some Tiger Balm on my foot (whether it helps or not, I don't know) and stayed in bed reading. Lame since I am in Paris... but what can one do?

I am going to a town called Chamonix at the base of Mont Blanc tomorrow. What am I going to do if I cannot walk????????????

0 comments: