Thailand Tally

>> Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lost

  1. Combination padlock for my backpack
  2. Possibly one sarong... I haven't completely unpacked my bag yet
Broken
  1. Handbag zipper, handbag not replaced as I couldn't find a handbag I really liked
  2. Flip flops aka jandals in NZ, actually these broke in Fiji but the dive guide managed to repair them well enough to keep using, this time they were done so I bought new ones
  3. Not one, not two, but three pairs of sunglasses!! Good thing the most expensive pair were the ones I bought in NZ for $15.
Overall, not too bad! I think I may invest in one of those hard cases for sunglasses. It was rough when I had no sunglasses to wear the morning after my Lasik surgery.

Transport
  1. Metre taxi
  2. Tuk-tuk
  3. Song-thaew (pick up truck with two rows of seats down the sides)
  4. Motorcycle taxi
  5. Bicycle tuk-tuk
  6. Local bus
  7. VIP bus (huge reclining seats, A/C, toilet, more comfortable than an airplane seat!)
  8. Longtail boat
  9. Speed boat
  10. Day dive boat
  11. Liveaboard dive boat
  12. Cargo boat
  13. Passenger ferry
  14. Rigid inflatable boat
  15. Raft
  16. Inflatable kayak
  17. Plastic kayak
  18. Plane
  19. Train
  20. Elephant
  21. City bus
  22. Skytrain
  23. Subway
  24. Bicycle
  25. Scooter
  26. Minivan
  27. The local bus from Pai to Chiang Mai (yes, this hellish bus gets a category all of its own)
  28. My feet
  29. Scuba fins

    1 comments:

    Kat 10:43 p.m.  

    Yeah.. down one sarong. Dang, loved that sarong...