Talking to Myself

>> Monday, July 28, 2008

It's been nearly 3 years since I started this blog and I rarely get comments. A few months ago I thought I would stop blogging. Then I had a conversation with a high school friend who told me that she had been following my blog the whole time and really enjoyed reading it. I have rarely seen her since high school and never would have thought she would be reading my blog. Then I realized that there are probably people that I would never suspect that actually read my blog... and people that I practically assume do read it that actually don't. So whatever. I am going to keep writing. And you can keep reading (or not), but if you are reading.. say something every once in awhile so I don't feel like I am talking to myself. There's a link at the bottom of every post to make a comment. You can even do it anonymously if you must. Try it out. I dare you. Click here to comment.

1 comments:

Anonymous 4:43 p.m.  

I dare to comment!!! I love reading your blog....and you were very nice about your comment regarding the crying baby on the plane (in a later post).....when I didn't have a baby I would have been much more vocal....such as "why the HELL would those parents even travel anywhere with such a young child", now I know why...the trip may be awful but there is always a great reward at the end....at least for me.....seeing as I have never had to travel with Zoe to say....a funeral....hmmm....maybe there isn't always a reward and that's why the babes are so mad??????