On edge
>> Thursday, November 15, 2007
Finally ordered my camera today! I was sure wishing I had it already when I was taking a walk in the provincial park about 10 days ago. It was a cold, super windy day, but the pinnacle of the walk was at the end. We timed it just right (by accident) to finish our walk just as the sun was setting. We also walked the reverse way that I usually go so we ended up at the top of a big hill overlooking the lake at the end of the walk. The sunset was unbelievably beautiful! At moments like that I really appreciate Cold Lake, but I am starting to get bored with it. In an odd way I am kind of hoping for snow (well more snow, we've had a little bit for a week now). I want to go cross country skiing. I missed out on a lot of the fun stuff I normally do in the summer because of my foot so I am getting edgy. Part of that is probably that I am overdue for a holiday as well. 6 weeks 'til the Mayan Riveria!
0 comments:
Post a Comment