I've Finally Found Someone...

>> Friday, March 09, 2007

No, it's not the beginning of a sappy love song. I have FINALLY found someone to move into my room. I must have had 35-40 people come look at the room in the last month and a half. Not to mention those that didn't show up and those that inquired but didn't come view it. Ridiculous. Last night a guy came to look at it and phoned me a couple hours later to say that he would take it. Of course this totally threw me into a panic as I had advertised the room as being available this weekend. I had found places to move and let them go because I hadn't found someone to take my room. Now all of a sudden, there was nothing for rent in my price range that was a reasonable commute to school. It was a total drought. Then I called a number that I had seen on a sign put up at a corner shop near my school. After a few minutes of information gathering, I asked where the house was. The woman asked me if I knew where CW school was. I told her that I worked there. She said that the house was across the street. Too good to be true? Apparently not! I am moving in! What an absolutely bizarre turn of events. I can't wait to start sleeping in................

0 comments: