The End is Near

>> Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Only 8 days until the end of the term!!! I just have to survive Parent Consultation Day on Wednesday and it should be smooth sailing after that. I am a little nervous about it because I don't know the students that well because I only took over the form class about a month ago.

Friday night is the staff Chrismas party. Should be entertaining as I have heard rumours of a few teachers who make amusing drunks. One in particular (who is amusing even sober) is supposed to be a riot. The students call him Mr. Burns (from The Simpsons) as he has many of the same peculiar mannerisms.

At about the same time as I get home from school on Tuesday, Don should be arriving from Toronto to spend a couple weeks with me. We have a couple days to relax and then Friday the 23rd it is off to Marsa Alam, Egypt where we will board the Hurricane for a week of scuba diving in the Red Sea. I can't wait!!!! Christmas at sea is sounding better and better all the time. Although I am a little scared, I am really hoping to see some hammerheads.

Seasons Greetings to all!


0 comments: